November 8, 2017

In Slow Motion

During the weeks following George Kavassilas’ workshop, I have had several episodes of something strange.  It is as if time has ground to a halt and everything in the physical world stops.  The feeling is like being overtaken by a big but empty wave! 

When this happens, I stop what I am doing, go with the flow, and enjoy this unique feeling.  The other sensation that comes over me is that of an infinite expansion out to who knows where.  As I embody my Greater Self, my surroundings seem to fade away.  It is quite pleasant, and unfortunately, lasts only a minute or so.  If someone were in the room with me, would they see me start to disappear?  That would be fun. 

So what is this?  It is definitely not the sensation you get when in a dangerous situation or accident when everything around you seems to be going at slow motion.  Or when you are Neo catching bullets or dodging fists in the “Matrix” movies!  Those perceptions are a result of the person or perceiver speeding up in vibration, which causes the surrounding action to appear slower.  I am sure that most of you have experienced that.

The other possibility that comes to mind is the concept of zero point, which is a state where everything and nothing exist all at the same time.  It is a state of pure potential in the quantum field.  It could also be what we call Source, or All that Is.  Some theorize that this is the state of our existence when we have experienced it all and done it all, and are complete. 

No wonder this sensation lasts such a short time.  It is very hard to hang on to.  Of course, I am not the only one that is experiencing this.  Others may be experiencing this consciously, too.   On the other hand, because of the busy and distracted lifestyle that a lot of people lead, it may be happening to them and they are not recognizing it.  All the more need for time spent in nature, slowing down in general, and paying attention when something like this does come up.  Is this the energetic end state for a spiritually evolving humanity?  Is this what it feels like right after you leave your body at death?  If I get any more insights on this, I will be sure to pass them along to you.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment